Cyber Monday Testing
Please Read Before You Register: Important Information for In-Person Test Session at Irvine Valley College (BSTIC 101)
Location: BSTIC 101, Irvine Valley College
Address: 5500 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
If you cannot attend this in-person session for any reason, we offer on-demand remote sessions on Zoom. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a remote session.
Registration is required for the in-person session. If you encounter any issues with the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Directions: (Click here to download the campus map)
- Enter the campus from Jeffery Road.
- Proceed toward BSTIC.
- The testing session is located on the first floor in Room 101.
- IVC charges $5 for parking permits.
- If you are attending an amateur radio exam, you do NOT need to purchase a parking permit.
- You MUST park in lot 5 in front of BSTIC to be exempt from a parking permit.
Items to Bring:
- A photo ID (e.g., driver's license, IVC issued ID, or passport).
- If you have doubts about your ID, please email us before the session at email@example.com.
- Two No. 2 pencils.
- An eraser.
Allowed Items (Not Required):
- A non-programmable calculator with the memory erased.
- One sheet of scratch paper.
- For assistance on campus or help finding the test location, applicants can call N6IVC on the radio.
- Talk-in Frequency: 446.00 MHz.
If you have any questions, encounter registration issues, or need to schedule a remote session, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.