GLAARG Session ID#5385 hosted by KD9LSV
Who May Register:
- Any person interested in taking an Amateur Radio Remote Exam. All license exams (Technician, General, Extra) will be allowed to be administered.
Be ready to pass!!
- You can take more than one element per session. We only ask that you have studied for all elements you are planning to take and have been scoring at least 80% on multiple practice exams.
- Must have a laptop/computer with stable internet connection, camera, and audio. May use phone or tablet as a secondary device to show the room around you.
- Able to access a modern browser. (Chrome (and its derivitates), Firefox, Safari)
- Able to use Zoom as the video conferencing platform.
- A Testing space that is clear of study materials, and clutter. This place will also need to be where no one will disturb you during the exam.
(Some great examples include: a porch, bathroom, patio, a spare bedrooom and others Be Creative!!!)
- Be ready to pass!!
- Able to clearly read a Photo ID from your camera.
- IF under the age of 13, please fill out the COPPA form out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
- GLAARG Remote Exam Fees are $10. Please fill this out Fee Waive Request Form if you fall under one of these categories as your fee may be waved:
- Full-Time Student
- Under the Age of 18
- Active Military
- First Responders
- Payment invoice will be sent to the email used to register for the exam. The fee must be paid within 24 hours after the invoice is sent or the slot will be released for someone else.
- If you don’t receive the invoice by 3 days prior to the session and 12 hours after registering, first check your spam folder. Then email the address at the bottom.
Final instructions about the session will be sent the evening prior to the exam.
If you have any questions about the entire process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.