Gallatin Ham Radio Club Website
Before you click the REGISTER button below, please read all of the following instructions.
- You MUST include your phone number during registration.
- We DO NOT accept walk-ins, please REGISTER.
- Please arrive for your exam between 9 AM and 10 AM Mountain Time on the day of the test.
- NOTE: Permission to start a test after 10 AM will be at the discretion of Volunteer Examiners!
- We REQUIRE that you register with an FCC FRN (FCC Registration Number). Click Here to obtain your FRN now.
Exam Location Information:
- Exams are held at the Search And Rescue Building at 219 East Tamarack Street Bozeman, MT.
- Please park on the West or North side of the building.
- Enter through the North door, which is on the back of the building, the side opposite from Tamarack. The door will have a sign "HAM EXAMS" on it. Go to the Training Room.
What to bring to the exam session:
$14.00 cash (exact change) or a check made payable to GHRC-VE.
Two forms of ID. One ID must have a picture of you, for example, a Drivers License or Passport.
Optionally bring a calculator on which all programming has been erased. Calculators on: cell phones, tablets, or laptops are NOT permitted.
Bring the PIN that is generated when you REGISTER.
Bring a mask & wear it during the exam.
Finally, if you have a question about an exam, then Click Here to contact us.
If the session if full, check back later, as we have occasional cancellations.